Students explore Lightroom's built in Print Module to develop and print custom images using various print settings and templates.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the Lightroom Print Module and it's Capabilities
- Creating Soft Proofs in the Print Module to Preview your Work before Print
- Applying Soft Proof Adjustments to Optimize Print Quality
- An Overview of the Print Module Interface and locating commonly used features
- An Overview of different Print Templates available and Page Setup
- Modifying the Print Layout Style and Image Settings
- Applying Layout Options and Creating Guides
- Modifying Page Options for Borderless Printing on different Print Paper.
- Configuring the Print Job and an Overview of the Settings available.
- Creating Custom Templates for your Images and Photographs
- Saving Custom Templates and Printing them